ai is looking for a Scrum Master to coach and mentor our software development teams that are currently developing a leading payment software application for the retail and retail fuel sector.
You will be the teams go-to person for application and education of agile principals and Scrum practice to produce high-quality outcomes for our customer. Scrum Master duties include coaching team members on Agile methodologies, driving continual improvement and facilitation of Scrum Ceremonies. As a Scrum Master you will also be an active change agent within the company driving problem solving and process improvements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with teams in an environment with close customer contact, as well as the freedom and autonomy to get things done with minimal barriers and red tape.
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable for the team.
- Facilitation of scrum ceremonies, problem solving and refinement ceremonies until team reaches high maturity.
- Guide the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Champion continual improvement within the teams through use of metrics and feedback gathering to increase team effectiveness.
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially on refinement and maintaining the product backlog.
- Remove impediments the team may encounter at a team or organisational level.
- Help build a culture where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
- Help the team to introduce standards that ensures technical excellence and product quality.
The Skills and Experience You’ll Need
- Experience as a Scrum Master within a Software development environment and past history of coaching teams to high performance
- Embodies an Agile Mindset and can apply Agile Principles to coach and mentor teams
- Good knowledge of Scaled Agile frameworks (SAFe / Less / S@S) desirable
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Certified Scrum Master
What We Offer In Return
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + birthday day + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Private health care
- Staff socials
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
For more information on this or any other role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your CV to be considered for this role.
No recruitment agencies.