ai is looking for a Product Owner to work within an agile team to deliver high-quality features and enhancements for a leading payment software application for the retail fuel sector.
As a Product Owner you will play a major role in maximising the value the team deliver to our customers. Working as the customer’s voice liaising with the Product Manager, other product owners and stakeholders to define and prioritise stories in the Team Backlog.
We are looking for someone who is empathic to the needs of the customer, passionate about detail, eternally optimistic and naturally inquisitive. You embrace change and enjoying hunting for business value in everything you do. You will stay in the problem space and solve for need. Ultimately you will do this with humility and respect.
- Facilitating and leading onsite, as well as offshore, requirement gathering sessions with customers and internal stakeholders
- Creating user stories with acceptance criteria & acceptance tests that meet the Definition of Done
- The team backlog – building, editing, and maintaining
- Participation in planning both at Program Increment (PI) and Iteration level
- Validation and acceptance of completed stories
- Attend and participate in the Team Demo and Retrospective
- Contribution to the Product Roadmap and Vision
The Skills and Experience You will Need
- Degree qualified or equivalent professional qualification
- Fuel card industry experience preferred and/or with comprehensive payments knowledge
- Experience as a Product Owner within a Software development environment
- Strong analytical ability – ISEB Business Analysis qualified – beneficial but not essential
- Good knowledge of Scaled Agile frameworks (SAFe / Less / S@S) desirable
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’ and solve problems
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members, customers, and other stakeholders
- Organisation and time management skills
The role will require overseas travel
What We Offer in Return
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + birthday day + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Private health care
- Staff socials
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
For more information on this or any other role please email email@example.com
Please submit your CV to be considered for this role.
No recruitment agencies.