Founded in 1998, ai has a long and exciting heritage as one of the world’s leading companies in fraud and risk management, however with the acquisition of a payment gateway in 2016 we are now more than just a fraud company but a payment service provider. Our team of motivated and knowledgeable experts are constantly seeking new ways in which we can help the businesses we work with. Excellent solutions are critical to us and we make sure we get to know our clients, to ensure we truly understand their objectives. What really makes us stand out from the competition is our industry expertise, combined with the personal service we provide and the dedication to each and every project, and we have an offering that is one of a kind. For over 20 years, ai has provided solutions to some of the world’s largest financial institutions, international merchants and other major payment service providers; today, our unique self-service fraud detection solutions are considered by many industry ‘thought leaders’ to be the best in the world. Our unique solutions, including our new ‘state of the art’ neural technology, protect and enrich payments experiences for more than 100 banks, over 3 million multi-channel merchants and over 300 million consumer cardholders.
Your New Job
This exciting role is an opportunity for a motivated individual with both exceptional analytics skills and a passion for providing best in class expertise to customers. You will work with ai’s clients to play a key role in the identification of fraud to minimise fraud losses; both current and future. You will investigate and analyse client transaction activity and then escalate fraud patterns to senior stakeholders. This role will provide comprehensive exposure to the ‘FinTech’ industry and offers excellent progression opportunities within the business.
This role reports to the Head of Risk Services, within the Risk & Analytics Services department.
Due to the requirement to support Client business operating hours, this role involves shift work between 7am and 7pm during weekdays. There is an additional requirement to work weekend mornings on a monthly rota basis, with a subsequent day-off in lieu.
Salary – up to £25k, dependent on experience
- Develop expertise on ai’s fraud prevention solutions and act as a subject-matter expert on identification of fraud within the business.
- Investigate customer transactions that have been flagged as suspicious and escalate fraud concerns to senior client stakeholders.
- Actively take part in fraud management discussions with clients to drive improvements in performance and ultimately reduce levels of financial crime.
- Identify areas for product and service enhancements, and to champion these enhancements within the business.
The Skills and Experience You’ll Need
- Degree qualified or equivalent professional financial crime prevention qualification.
- “Fintech” industry exposure preferred or understanding of the payments lifecycle
- Strong analytical ability
- High levels of integrity and tact.
- Attention to detail when assessing information.
- Highly analytical and numerate.
- Capable of explaining concepts, problems and solutions to a non-expert audience.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
What We Offer In Return
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + birthday day + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Private health care
- Staff socials
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
For more information on this or any other role please email email@example.com
Please submit your CV to be considered for this role.
No recruitment agencies.