We are looking for a talented Senior .NET Developer to join our team to evolve our enterprise products and work with some of the top financial and retail institutions around the world. You will develop in a fast paced environment utilising agile methodologies and ensuring high quality developments are delivered to market.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop solutions from a system specification according to our agreed development standards. The solution must be fully tested and documented.
- Ensure that all support incidents that are assigned to you are diagnosed, resolved or escalated to the appropriate person according to the service level agreement.
- Responsible for supporting new customer installations. That is checking the integrity of the test data, checking customers hardware platform, prepare, test and perform the installation.
- Prepare and present training on new developments to the support team.
- Occasionally you might be asked to travel to a customer’s site to carry out an installation or software upgrade. This might involve overseas travel.
- Any other duties as and when required.
- .NET Framework – C#, ASP.NET WebForms (4+ year experience)
- SQL Server (2008/2008 R2)
- Source version control (SVN)
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Agile Methodology
- WinForms, WPF
- Other Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Good Knowledge of Windows operating Systems
- Desired State Configuration
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to document processes and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Ability to work unsupervised
Aptitude / Knowledge skills
- Good analytical / problem solving skills
- Learn new skills quickly
- Adapt to changing requirements and work demands
- Ability to develop the role
What the company offers
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Private health care
For more information on this or any other role please email email@example.com
Please submit your CV to be considered for this role.